Wednesday, July 22, 2009

saiful & me planned to hike bukit tabur at sunrise. called him up at 5am as promised to wake him. then, i continued my sleep as he said to come around 6am.  when i woke up again, it was almost 10am! i was curious but, what the heck, maybe he forgot and fell asleep. that would be nice. me myself has no mood to do hiking. but because i have promised. around 11 something, he called and we proceed with the plan.

on our way, rain started pouring. but still we continued with the hope the rain would stop. but when we reached there, the rain pouring heavily. plan cancelled. 

went to mid v to watch harry potter. on the way there, i noticed my steering keep on vibrating and i keep on complaining about it. but, we just ignored it. once we parked inside, the front tyre was totally flat!! 

i said, what the heck. we just ignored it first and went inside the mall. had our lunch and movie. people said the movie was awful, but for me, it wasn't. really! if you read the book, you would know. thereafter, it was hard work.

luckily for me, saiful was there to help. he changed the tyre with the substitute but alas, it was also flat. forcefully, i drove until we found the gas station. then, we went to kajang to have satay. on the way back, we went to bukit ampang for a drink. i think i'm going for a UL tomorrow. :p