Wednesday, July 22, 2009

all my plan crashed. i thought my UL would have been approved, but it was not. i was given a half day instead. i have thought of getting myself pampered. doing some shopping as salary has just got in and hanging out with, well, anyone who's available. 

i know i'm not a good liar, but i guess i'm not good at all. i don't know how to lie as i'm nice by nature. *sigh*. i don't know how everyone else do it. you know.. cheat, lie, steal & stuff. i don't even have the courage to say it. why la..~

the thing is, i'm thinking of telling this lie about my car breakdown, just because i don't want to come to work. my actual excuse is flat tyre. in the hope that "the management" will let me on UL. the event was an actual event, but occurred yesterday. i made it sound today. i called up and said stuffs like, waiting for my cuz, need to change to spare tyre, went to workshop & etc. btw, it was all true! 

but then, i was asked to come half day! they said, flat tyre doesn't need long time to fix! i said i try my best. and after watching some twilight movie (i don't get it people really into this movie, i think it's crap). then, i went to workshop to buy new tyre (as i was on spare). that was around 12pm. they asked me to come at 1pm. my thought was to inform then i couldn't make it at 1. but, i was ask to come maybe at 2. then, i have no more excuses.

because of this, i dare not tell anyone the truth. i ended up telling lies to all those i knew. i shouldn't have told lies. in the end, i'm the one who'll ended up numb!