Tuesday, October 27, 2009

now, i'm officially 27 years of living. what a number. hopefully i'm wiser as much as i'm older. i worked graveyard on my birthday. i just never wants to celebrate it, nor being reminded of it. i just think birthdays is not something to celebrate, it's something to be mourned. you know, it's something like "OMG!!! i'm getting old!!" kind of thing. well, this year, i celebrated it twice.



the first one was with jack (same bday with me), leo and marcus. we have thought of making just potluck at jacks'. but then, cancelled and we just went to TGIF in pavilion. the second celebration was at the office. it was actually for the three of us, thana, me & aishah. we all born in october. it was all planned by my TM.



thanks you so much for all the birthday wishes.

about my MBA, i'm deferring the project paper. i was way too "malas" to do it. my own supervisor don't even remember me (never met him to discussed). i was about to withdraw as he didn't allow me to differ. luckily i got the innocent face of mine, he eventually agreed, well, kena marah la.

my sydney trip is on 2nd. as today is my last off day before departure, i did everything that need to be done. i changed my mobile to post-paid, exchange notes to AUD and i bought 2 pairs of levi's (not exactly in the listing), but i think i would need it :)

i need to continue with my project paper. if not sure kena marah lagi. aiii.. wish me luck.