Thursday, October 29, 2009

i think i have a guardian angel... seriously.

i'm not a believer, not at all, but there were a few occasions that makes me believe that there is someone or something watching me over my shoulder. i'm not talking about just a small2 thing, it's about a real big trouble, for which i escaped from being in it.

just today only, my car cannot be started. i tried and tried a few times, there was no sound of the engine can be started at all. totally death. i haven't change my car battery for almost 4 years! it's as long as i purchased the car. i called my brother and my cousins, both can't help me out. i'm in cyberjaya at that time. i parked in front of all those who's taking busses and among them is someone i despised the most! and she was kind of looking at me at distant. i was doomed. i'm not good at asking for help anyway. for almost half an hour, i just sit in my car and hoping for a miracle to come. and suddenly, i tried to start the car again, as of nothing happens, it started. i was so relieved and drove away.

secondly, it happened when i still stayed at my old house. it's a terrace house, which all the houses quite near to each other. location wise, it's kind of where rich people lived, and crime happens most of the times. security was tight but not enough. one night, when i have fallen deeply in my sleep. so deep that not a sound would wakes me up. but somehow, on that soundless night, i suddenly woke up and stared straight at my window. and i saw someone standing there and looking straight at me! i was so furious, i didn't think what might happen at all, i just marched straight to him and curses. he tried to open up the window grill, for which was not locked but i think i might shaken him up a bit by shouting with my eyes wide open and tried to grab him as if i have all the mighty power in me. then, he ran away. until then, i realized, what a stupid mistake i made. i could've been killed. from that day onward, i asked my cousin, is to stay with me until i rent another place.

thirdly, it's when i did my graveyard shift. on my way back home, i was so sleepy that i couldn't concentrate on the road. there was this moment for which i think, i might have fallen asleep and my car kind of getting the other way round. it was like someone waken me up and my car was about to crash by the road side. the weird thing is, there was no other car around. if there is, i could've been involved in an accident.

there was also a few other occasions that happening for which it strengthen the fact that i have a guardian angel. previously, i thought of it just a plain luck coming my way. but now, i do believe.

for my guardian angel, whoever you are.... thank you.