Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i was overhype today, have lunch with nas and my calls ware pretty good. but it went spiraled downward as i received an sms. from v.

"oits pom! aku xpat join ko la weekend tok. aku kena outstation. sedey juak aku. dah la aku sik berapa sehat tok. mun ko ada apa2, padah jak ngn aku owh".

i was..huh?? what?? and just realized i'm doomed! i was too excited to meet her again as we've been out of contact for ages. and she was supposed to bring me around town for my sabah trip. she was the one who asked me to come on the first place! i bought the ticket already!

what makes me madder was the fact that i bought a few friends to come on the trip as well. i am the one who persuaded everyone to come to tawau although they only wants to go to kk. what am i going to tell them now? tawau is a strange place for me. yes i did backpack, but this was different. it wasn't supposed to be a backpack trip.

i don't know what to do already. i'm fed up with this. if it was only me, i'm not gonna care about anything. i would just go anyway. but, i'm bringing my friends along!

well...there's no use getting mad. i need to plan carefully. i hope everything's gonna be fine.