Tuesday, July 28, 2009


this is my cuzen's mother. she was here since yesterday for her treatment in KL hospital. a few months back, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and she need to undergo a surgery on her neck. that was months ago. back then, she was so fragile and i couldn't think she would make it last until today. but, she did! seeing her, i think a lot about my own mother who passed away due to stroke. i hate it and it make me sad. to make matter worse, she cannot be touch without using glove!

enough about that. 

i forgot to tell that i am currently in the midst of applying a loan from A bank. the application itself wasn't really hard to do. i just need to produce my 3 mths payslip and bank statement that shows the pay coming in every months. no really a big deal until i liaise with bank B, which is my employer, to get the statement. it was hell.

you see, my bank account comes with a passbook, therefore, no monthly statement. firstly, i thought that photocopy of the book with ctc (certified true copy) from brh manager is enough. but nope, hell no. the thing is, i haven't updated my passbook for quite some time, so, the transaction has been all in lump sum amount and to have the statement, you need to request for CSL (consolidated statement), if you know what i mean. but, i did not. on the day that i submitted everything, bank A said, i still need to provide the statement they need. sigh~

i tried to sign in to my internet banking from bank A's branch, but to no success, as always, the error was "java applet not initialized", which was common for bank B and it sucks. i was asked to print it on my own and get someone like a branch manager / line manager / HR manager to ctc the statement. i did tried all those, but to make matter worse, i still couldn't get one. all said they couldn't ctc it. in the process, i have gone up & down, either to menara, to damansara and our hr dept. i called the contact centre as well, but all cannot provide me with the solution! i hate bank B. if i'm not a staff, i would have make noise already. aiiii.

then today, after my graveyard shift, i went again to bank A with my laptop and login in to my INB inside the bank, only then the bank A's manager can ctc the statement. luckily, they accepted it. i hate bank B now, for i went through hell just to get a simple statement. and hopefully, my application will be successful.