Monday, July 27, 2009

i'm on graveyard today. graveyard means a midnight shifter, starting at 12am until 8.45am. this is the 3rd time in 1 and 1/2 years i did graveyard. how should i describe it? tiring? it is indeed! 

this week, i got to do it with ida. she's nice. 1 night passed, and 2 to go. we talked the whole night and if we don't talked, we played games, or i read my new book, twilight. i told her about mr H. about the gossip that swirling around and to my surprise, she didn't know! then, i need to tell her from a to z. and she told me about her family and her friend. it was a sad story and i'm too tired now to tell.

what i want to tell is that about when, on my way back home just now, i came across a sight to behold. it was splendidly beautiful. and i couldn't help myself to stop taking the pictures all the way back. all this was took using my hp camera. wished i brought my dslr *sigh*. there were twice i have to stop just to stare at it as it was so beautiful. things like this makes me thinking about God and about the love He gave. Enjoyce!




amazing grace

now.. now, i need to get some sleep