Thursday, July 30, 2009

i've been spending again. i have swore to never spend unnecessarily, but i broke it. i can't control it! and today, the salesgirl make me buy a set of crabtree & evelyn, for $500! and guess what, i'm not really in love with it! i guess i should do something about my spending habit. sigh~


i wasn't supposed to go to the mall either. i should blame this on jacko. he's the one that persuaded me to come. i agreed firstly because we just wanted to go to lowyat to window shop on his iphone. but because they doesn't have stock there, we then went to MV. that's where i can't control myself.

after having some splurge, i went back and completed my evening with twilight. i was surprised! it's basically one hell of a romantic book which i hate so much, but i love reading it. almost finished. there was so much quotations that i think are so sweet. i'm not a fan of romantic tales, but for this, i crossed my finger! so here, i list my favorite quotations from the book;
  1. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...," He murmured. "What a stupid lamb, " I sighed. "What a sick, masochistic lion." 
  2. "If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." 
  3. "'Do I dazzle you?' 'Frequently.'" 
  4. "I'm here . . . which roughly translated means I would rather die than stay away from you. I'm an idiot." 
  5. "So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" "You're exactly my brand of heroin." 
  6. "Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my driving?" 
  7. "I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." 
  8. "As long as I knew I was going to hell, I decided to do it thoroughly. - Edward Cullen" 
  9. "You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose." 
  10. "I can't live in a world where you don't exist. - Bella Swan" 
  11. "He called you pretty. That's practically an insult the way you look tonight, you're much more than beautiful." 
i can carry on forever if you like.. :p

planned to go to cameron tomorrow with saiful. to took some photos :p. photography outing. he asked to go at 6am! crazy. he's not good at keeping promises. well, we'll see this time around. will resume work on saturday.

~ waiting for my archangel to sing me lullaby ~