Wednesday, October 24, 2012

today is my birthday. my so called big 3-0. i'm not really into celebrating birthday as it keep reminding me of how pathetic my life is. i want to think that my birthday is unlisted, so that i won't be worried of getting old. i received numerous wishes, only 1% are from my friends. the other 99% was from either banks, department store, my loyalty cards and etc offering numerous discount whatsoever. pathetic huh? that's being me.

the day wasn't really going well so far. i've made one BIG mistake for the survey that i conducted. i missed out japan! and the due date for submission is today! luckily, i have the best boss ever, saved my day. i can't be thankful enough to have him as my superior. sigh~

it's also might be a trend right now to have a bucket list. you know, the list that "some" people have on things they want to do before they die. i want to have that list too! it's just that i don't really know what exactly that i reaaaaalllllyyyyyy want to do. saying that, below are most probably things that i wanted to do before i die.

1) sky diving & bungee jump in new zealand
2) 7 wonders of the world (the old ones)
3) xxxxxxxxx (secret) :)

well, it might requires a lot of pennies.