Tuesday, September 7, 2010

eid-ul-fitry is in the corner. arrived in kuching yesterday afternoon and this morning, drove to sarikei. will be heading to my kampung tomorrow. it's almost 3 years since the last time i was there.... and it felt good to be back to my root. you know. so that everything else make sense.

going back is quite a journey itself. from kuching to sarikei, it's almost 5 hours driving. thereafter, need to use ferry or boat for around 4 hours. the kampung itself actually in an isolated island. an island within an island. it also is located at the end of rejang river. a few of my families & relatives still live there, but most has already migrated to the big city.

growing up is the most interesting thing in my life. if only i can turn back time, i definitely would. i would never ask for anything else. but, since my mother's passing, it somewhere i don't want to be. it's break me at times. nonetheless, it's somewhere i want to be if i want to get rid of everything else in my life.

will be offline for a few days. i didn't bring my laptop with me & my current handphone doesn't allow streaming in it. sigh~

anyway..........

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN