Sunday, September 19, 2010

back in KL. my flight was at 6am this morning & i hate myself for it. i hate waking up earlier than others. arrived in KL around 8am.
well, the internet seem strange today, or maybe it's google?. firstly, when i entered blogger.com, it direct me into other's blogger account (to dashboard) which as if i have login using other's account or someone used my laptop previously to login. someone i don't know who. i can see everything. below is what i print screen. and that person is so not me.



this is considered a breach of privacy! what if my account can be seen by others? worst case scenario, what if my bank account can be access by others? 

when i entered facebook, almost the same thing happened. but not auto-login. it's weird to see others' email addresses in the login detail. as far as i'm concern, i'm the only one who used this laptop & no one else. 

none of these person is someone i knew.

so weird........