Thursday, July 29, 2010

whoaaa. the longest time ever i haven't update anything here. so many thing happened, and i almost forgotten this thing even exist. where do i start?... our line manager, wendy has resigned and replaced by doris. my first day doing my DM duty is over, hand over around 97%.. passed :) second duty was yesterday, which was not so good... failed! 


last saturday went to sg pangsun again with leen's team for team outing, aka ritz farewell. really gonna miss that b*tch. known him for 2 years and he's still the loudest person i ever met. the proudest of being just himself. haha. fara has resigned as well, my teammate of 2 yrs and bestest of friend.


it saddened me much when someone really closed  like them both leaving and being me, i knew i never going to, you know..., i am someone whom hardly keep in touch. halim also will probably leave. sigh. when will be my turn, i don't know. still in my comfort zone.