Wednesday, July 14, 2010

back in kl. i'll have another 2 days off, 1 day if i'm being call back. today everything seem smooth. no delays. i checked in a few minutes before it closed, arrived at KLIA around 9.40pm. rushed myself for ERL, and minutes away before putra LRT closed, then to menara TM where i parked my car. paid my parking, supposedly RM30, but because i am a staff, paid only RM18, what a luck! :)

my luck wasn't stay. i was back in my room when i realized i left something back in kuching. my camera cable!! how am i suppose to upload my photos now? i have no card reader! i felt so stupid. i saw the cable while i was packing but thought it wasn't mine. i never bring that bloody cable anywhere! how on earth did it ended up in kuching with me? sigh~

well, i promised to have no more complaint on everything. need to get a new cable tomorrow.