Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i accidently left my keys in my bedroom and locked the door as i was engaged on the phone. when i realized, it was too late. i couldn't do anything without my keys! i couldn't even get out of the house! it was a dead end. i think it's around 12pm and was about to go out to meet my dentist at 12.30pm. at first i thought, OMG!, how am i getting out of here? do i need to cancel my appointment? how about my work?..  then i called fais, one of my housemate. she told me she wasn't sure whether they have the spare key to my room or not. i went to zaza's bedroom, which luckily wasn't locked, and tried to find just anything for me to try to open my door. luckily i found a set of keys, which one of them was my bedroom key. 

after that i went to mid valley for my appointment. my doctor orthodontist was Dr Jasprit, which was very pleasant. she examined my teeth and was advised to do some filling and scaling first before putting on the braces. it cost me rm6500 for the braces! there goes my money. anything to look good huh..?! so.. another appointment on monday :D

moral of the story: don't ever lock your bedroom door!