Saturday, April 3, 2010

speaking of unlucky....


went to cheras just for the heck of washing my car but unfortunately the carwash closed or probably they've closed business. then, went to kota damansara, planned to meet jack at the curve, and washed my car. the plan wasn't working as shah asked me out for a movie, clash of the titans, together with leo, the movie started at 7.30pm at time square. so, drove all the way from kota damansara to time square. movie ended at 9.30pm. went to pavilion just to have a drink at tgif. at around 11, went back, volunteered to offer both shah & leo a ride. shah parked at lrt setiawangsa and drove leo all the way to bukit jalil. on my way back, i planned trying some way that i never used before. lost my way and ended up to pj. luckily i found my way back and headed home.


to make matter worst, someone stole one of my car's wiper. it's only $15!!! why would anyone steal that thing???!!!!!