Saturday, March 20, 2010

my insomnia is back. i hate it. it will kill me tomorrow. 


yesterday, i was asked something like this...'awak boleh cakap melayu ke?' i was like... duhh?! do i look like caucasian to you?? with my so sepet eyes and my nose not so mancung... of course le i can speak malay. tamil maybe cannot laa.


that was when i did a survey on chocolate. i got $15 just for a survey and got free chocolates! anyone, if you want to do survey, i'll volunteer. but make sure there's something in return. ka-ching! :)


wan have already paid his debt to me. at last. after almost 1 year or so, my not so benefitted investment has at last given me back my principal. how cliche. never judge a book by its cover - indeed. he then emailed me saying; 'bole la kawan balik'. lol!


i'm so curious of how much this year's bonus would be. there's rumors flying around and it sound really good. so good it's surreal. they said it was really 'unexpected' amount. i'm not gonna hope too much. well, i just hope it's worth the wait. 


so.... what's new in store? :P