Sunday, February 14, 2010

what an exhausting day it has been! nope.. nope celebrating chinese new year, nor valentine's. i'm working! i'm ok to work on holidays. but it just that i totally can't sleep last night. that cup off coffee really kicked in. i can't sleep till morning. and i need to wake up at 6.30am as my shift today is 8am.

it was hell to stay alive during the day. the call were lesser as expected, but still a few stupid people keep on asking whether the bank were open or not. wtf?? it's a public holiday!!! bunch of stupidos.

cutie pie!

right after work, i met my cousin niza as i wanted to give her all the stuff from my spring cleaning. sort of ritual. it was too many that i put it in 2 giant plastic bags! as i'll be moving out, i asked if she wants to buy my furniture. i sell to her at a VERY GOOD rate. unresistible offer. 1 sofa set + bedroom set + mattress + curtains = rm500. good one huh? now i left with washing machine. anyone interested?

we went to ikea store to just window shopping for my new room furniture. i decided to take the room near the mid valley. abdullah hukum apartment. it's wasn't really my type but it's just that i need a place to stay for a year. will be moving out once my own house completed. there are a few things i consider that made me decide...

1) It's near to lrt
2) walking distance to mid v
3) covered parking (free)
4) rm305 inclusive of everything for a small room (elec + water + astro + FOOD!!)
5) the house is SO DAMN CLEAN
6) 5mins to menara TM

it's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. although it's look like a low cost apartment from afar, but to my surprise, the surrounding is quite clean! they really took care of the surrounding. currently the apartment are tenanted with 4 persons which each room have 2 persons. i won't share my room! $300 is below my expectation. i have first decide to stay at pantai hillpark but it's cost $600 for a master bedroom.

it's time to do some saving as i need to reno my own home once it completes. :) can't waitt!