Tuesday, January 26, 2010

went to renew my passport today. the expiry will be on July this year. but because we need 6 months validity, i grab the opportunity of my off day to renew it. went to Pusat Bandar Damansara (PBD) with leo. brought my new photo, ic photocopy and the rm300 fee (for 5 years).

this is my first time using kiosk for the renewal. it's easy. very simple and no need to line up. just like an ATM machine. right after, i was told to wait around 2 hours for the passport to be collected. leo and me then went to mid valley, to have our lunch.

suddenly i got a call from the immigration officer. they said the photo that i submitted is not in line with their requirement. and i need to resubmit new photo. i don't know what's wrong. so, i went to some photo booth to take photo & because i wasn't satisfied with it, i went back to get my old photo.

i drove back to the immigration when it almost close. luckily i was in time. submitted my photo and waited for an hour or so. lastly, they called me and i went to the counter to collect the new passport.

the officer, in a sarcastic way, said "lain kali, bawak gambar yang lagi kecik dari ni ye". yadayada. and i just smile.....