Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i have a new nickname. now..... it's azry.

good lord. i have plenty of nicknames through my whole life. am i so adorable that people keep on giving me nicknames?? sigh~ :p i've been called umik, qaymet, cobra, jude, ajude, penyiasat remaja (long story..), kechik, budak kecik,..... and the list goes on.

there's a story behind every nicknames. my fav is peniasat remaja. it happened when i was a new kid on the block at a new school. specifically, science miri secondary school. they have some kind of "religous talk" in a surau, which all muslim students need to be present. i was a fan of manga (japanese comics) and was a collector at that time. my friend, sally, borrowed the comic and was reading it in the surau! she been caught and to make matter worse, my name was on the book!

the next day, on morning roll-call, i've been the most popular girl in school. one of the teacher called my name out loud in front on everyone (not a very good first impression). it wasn't even my fault! that manga tittled "penyiasat remaja". i was called that name since.

that's something i can't never forget.