Thursday, December 3, 2009

i felt sooo annoyed & irritated!

my cousin at first asked me to help him to go somewhere. it was fine with me as i don't mind helping him cause he doesn't have any transport currently. he borrowed his car to a friend. i finished work at 5pm and planned to go to klcc right after. because of his request, i cancelled!

i kept on asking him why i need to tag along as i can just gave my car to him. but he insisted me to go. i can sense something was going on, and my intuition proved me right. he persuaded me to join some kind of mlm (multi level marketing)!!

i'm not someone who's easy to convince. i have a trust issue. they tried to explain the great things whatsoever if i join them! i was being advised by some kind of higher management! i felt really pissed.

the thing was, their source of fund wasn't clear enough. just kept on mentioning that it was based on rolling system. what rolling system?? what is your product?? if you say we don't have to give anything, not even 1 cent, how do you generate your income?? you don't even have a product to sell!

i can see there was a hell lot of people who joined. everyone was dressed for the occasion, showing off how well they were. LVs & Prada everywhere. so was mercedes, bmw or audi.

whatever you were doing, it takes a LOT more to convince me, try harder or just stop trying!