Saturday, November 14, 2009

what best to do on lazy saturday? i listened to backstreet boys! haha.


it's kind of reminiscence some good old days, when i was just in my pre-adult age. i remembered when these guys were bigger than life. when nick carter was my prince charming, melting my heart with his cute eyes & oh the hair. every single where, i would hear their songs.

me myself loved them so much i remembered every single word of their lyrics and would dance when no one was looking :) i swear i did promised myself to be their biggest fan and would buy all their album when i have enough saving of my own. how i missed those days when i still have my book of lyrics. ***wondering what happens to all my lyrics books***

well... i've finished cleaning my room. i just realized it's so damn dirty.