Tuesday, October 6, 2009

if its meant to be, its meant to be..

I knew I loved you from the start. You caught my eye but you broke my heart

I'm convincing myself, yes I'll find someone new. I won't be alone and I won't be with you. You are waiting for me to crawl back to your side. But no, not this time, I'm keeping my pride. So goodbye forever, I'll be on my way. Its gonna take time, but I'll be ok.

This time its over, I'm keeping my heart, I'm gonna be strong, and not fall apart. It'll get better, I'll no longer cry. In a couple of weeks, I won't want to die. I won't want to go back, I'll be able to sleep. It won't hurt so bad, and I won't feel so deep

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall too fast, because whenever I fall in love, it just never seems to last.

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy. I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry. I'm going to let go in style, and even if it kills me I'm going to smile.