Sunday, June 28, 2009

this, is REALLY in a good condition

as usual, i woke up a bit late, on purposed! i have no other reason to wake up early. no more motivation to go through the day. sigh :(  drove to cyber and just realized the clock in my car is 5 mins late! how come la? my sense of timing is always 5 mins early. another solid reason that i'm depressed. after work, i'm thinking of cleaning my room, which is in the state of ****. you don't want to know! but, instead of doing that, i lie down on my bed, turned on my laptop & tv, and done nothing. heaven & hell collide! i don't even know what played on tv. wasting the electricity. i should've start on energy consumption. as part of my "save the world" campaign. but still, i have plenty of plastic in my room, with 3/4% world's tree.

surfed everything about philippines and H1N1. gosh. i really doesn't want to cancel it! hopefully the other wouldn't. if not, it'll be such a waste. i'll leave my cleaning for next wednesday, if i'm not being CB. ahaks. nite.